[pmwiki-users] farm set-up

James Montaldi j.montaldi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:52:57 CST 2008

2008/12/9 Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com>:
>> <?php include([='=]''path/to/pmwiki.php''');
>>

> Note that in general when you copy/paste code you should copy from the
> displayed text (?action=browse) rather than from the ?action=source or
> ?action=edit view.  Typically (?) authors try to make the ?action=browse
> text appear as what should actually become your code.
>
> -Peter

Thanks Peter.  In fact I did copy from the ?action=browse view.
Looking at the ?action=edit view I see that the author surrounded the
include stament in [@ ... @], which has the effect of producing the
[='=] in the ?action=browse view.  Perhaps someone who knows how could
change that?  The page is
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiFarms
and scroll down to Creating an additional wiki in your farm

Thanks again, James

(Sorry I had sent this to Peter only)