[pmwiki-users] <tiltle>

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Feb 4 16:13:45 CST 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008, Stéphane Heckel wrote:
> Trying to understand which markup is supposed to generate <title> ?
>
> (:title ?
> (:description ?
>
> Can not get the result I want with beta 65
>
> Any clue ?

Curiously and unexpectedly, it is (:title Here is my title:) :-)

However, some skins and/or recipes may be broken or may have other mechanisms
of setting the title. The default PmWiki skin has the following code:

    <title>$WikiTitle | {$Group} / {$Title} $ActionTitle</title>

and the {$Title} part is taken from the page's (:title:) markup, when it
exists (otherwise, the page's Name).

Thanks,
Petko