[pmwiki-users] Using different nanespaces and profiles in html tags

carlos.ab at gmail.com carlos.ab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:14:24 CST 2008

Hi there,

How can I add different namespaces to <html> tag and profiles to the <head>
tag in a way that will work with future and past versions of PmWiki.

I'm doing a recipe to express dublin core with metatags in xhtml and  I know
how to do it, but I don't know if there are any plans about doing this in the
core and if there are, how it will be done.

Also, I was wondering about how can we use namespaces and CURIES with other
html tags as div, span, p and others.

Thank you,

CarlosAB