[pmwiki-users] More Integration Questions

Edwin Marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Tue Feb 5 10:13:48 CST 2008

I have been reading the following recipes:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AuthUser

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthPhpBB2

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUserBbPress

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUserDbase

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUserVBulletin

The thing is that I am trying to integrate the user data base of NukeEt (a
PhpNuke Variant) with pmwiki. I have asked and read and so far nobody has
gave any helpfull pointers.

What I have is the following from previous receipes one can authenticate
against the data base or one can do it with cookies (correct me if I am
wrong please) . I have no been able to put anything with database or
database standard related to work yet. Although the AuthPhpBB2 Reciepe
worked perfectly. I checked the code of AuthUserBbPress and I can see it is
simply implemented. I do not understand how to integrate with authuser.

I took drom the code of nukeet the way they get username from cookie. What I
would like is to get authentifcation some how once this cookie is present. I
am not a php programmer but I am pmwiki intusiast so give me some pointers
and gladly I will do my homework.

My best Regards,

Edwin

<?php