[pmwiki-users] Admin password not recognized for FoxConfig

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Feb 6 03:21:37 CST 2008

> I didn't realize that variables have to be set before a script is
> included. Some examples in PmWiki - for example SiteAnalyzer - show it
> the other way around. I guess some scripts don't care and others do.
> (To all recipe authors: it would help us PmWiki newbies if you mention

Is there a "standard" way to do this or even a "preferred" way?  I can see
where certain implementations would make it harder or easier to allow
variable/option setting before/after the include line but probably many
times it's just happenstance -- maybe if there were a declared standard (or
preference) officially declared then all the "happenstances" would lean in
the same way...?

-Peter