[pmwiki-users] long lines not word-wrapping

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Feb 7 14:58:19 CST 2008

> > Is it perhaps a skin issue?  On my own site I'm using triad (with or
> > without the right-bar) and I know I don't have that problem.
> It happens because of the way the PRE tag is defined as being
> non-wrapping. When there is a long line contained in PRE tags (check out
> Some skins manage this by redefining the PRE and CODE tags to either
> allow wrapping, or to incorporate scrollbars around PRE content. Check
> out Blix (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Blix) for some examples.

How would one go about setting a different skin, then on a pmwiki.org page?
I'd be happy to use blix or anybody else that defines the PRE differently...
On my own site I would change it by making a page-specific php configuration
file, but I don't know how to do this without ability to do this...

-Peter