[pmwiki-users] Strange new spam...

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Feb 11 02:24:35 CST 2008

> Did you see any actual content in the wiki pages?  (I think I remembered
> to check the actual source of the pages, but there wasn't even a
> %white%<spam>%%.  So the method doesn't make sense to me...

No, it seems really pointless.  Even if there was something in the source
it's certainly not visible on the browsed page and so the only person who
would see it is the administrator trying to clean up after them.  All pages
are reset to blank.  Very strange - I guess just someone being malicious
instead of trying something for personal gain -- either that or else a
pretty incompetent spammer...

-Peter