[pmwiki-users] Problems configuring users

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Feb 11 11:57:22 CST 2008

Right now it seems like I'm not able to do anything right at the moment.

I'm trying to set up a wiki so that it's only possible for
authorized users to edit pages. So I've set up

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('something-secret');
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';

I've also set up SiteAdmin/AuthUser so that it contains
something similar to this

jem: $1$V5nshb50$4MSmTPpa3KbN84fdNEMWt/

xxx: $1$oxE24.SF$RkI/mBMpzRMLIExFAbmPt0

yyy: $1$unZwr29a$vYU6CpVM9Y1ySQh4Xk0D61

So using another web browser where I'm not logged in as admin
and go to the web site and click 'edit'. I get asked for a
password but not the user.

Does anyone have an idea of what I'm missing?

                 jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se