[pmwiki-users] How to have more than type of Username / Password Message

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 20 13:09:01 CST 2008

Hi,

I have all the Pmwiki pages set so that any user has to enter their
username and LDAP password to edit a page.
This works fine, however for some sensitive information, I would like
for some groups - or even pages -  to
have specific read/edit passwords.

I know I can do this with ?action=attr, but what I don't know is how can
I change the default password message
"Enter your Username and LDAP Password"  to "Enter your Username and
Password" just for these specific pages
and still keep the default message for all the other pages.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Graham