[pmwiki-users] end-of-section (SectionEdit)

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Thu Feb 28 07:44:52 CST 2008

"marc" wrota :

> It might help if you could provide the use cases that you are trying to
> achieve; rather than coming at this from the other end.
> Someone else might have ideas on how to achieve what you are after,
> though.

ok, I have a 2 columns page, created by
http://pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/MakeColumns (or the confluence Cookbook)

(:colstart:)

!! Title LEFT
My text LEFT

(:column:)

!! Title RIGHT
My text RIGHT

(:colend:)

If I "edit" the first part (left), I see the "(:column:)" markup in the
field, ... I would like to have a dedicated markup to set a "end-of-section"
in order to avoid having meaningless content, ...
Purpose of that is to maximize the 'visual comfort' of the end-user !

SH