[pmwiki-users] Clean URLs (Another question from the newbie)

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Jan 8 11:18:47 CST 2008

Tom Hayden wrote:
> I am attempting to create "clean URLs" for my website. I am currently
> developing on my home machine to get all the bugs worked out before I
> transfer everything to the real site.

Uh, you may be learning a lot, but not necessarily what you need to learn.

Is your "real site" the same setup as your home machine? I know just
enough about servers and such to know that 90% of the same, if they look
similar, then they are (and all the experts think I'm paranoid for
triple-checking things), but that last 10% is a doozy.

Cheers!

Sandy