[pmwiki-users] List Categories

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jan 10 19:30:35 CST 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 08:11:57PM -0500, Sandy wrote:
> I thought the following would do what you want, but it didn't.
> (:pagelist link=Category.* :)
> Anyone have ideas why that wouldn't work?

Thus far PmWiki doesn't accept wildcards in the link= attribute.
It's slated to receive this feature (see the RoadMap), but it
requires a fair bit of implementation to handle it.  Unfortunately,
other job and family issues have been getting in my way of
programming in the past few weeks, although I expect it to
clear up very soon.