[pmwiki-users] wikiform: wikilist straight to editeform?

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Jan 12 04:11:48 CST 2008

Peter,

I'm not familiar with wikiforms, but I'll make two suggestions for
what it's worth:

1) You might be able to skip pages by navigating via the URL in your
browser's address bar. Just go from page to page by directly modifying
the part of the URL that's different for the next page.

2) Find a faster host. I switched hosts when my pages were taking 30
seconds. Now they load in 1 to 2 seconds.

Hope that helps,

Randy