[pmwiki-users] pmforms examples & docs

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Jan 13 08:55:00 CST 2008

Is there somewhere besides Cookbook/pmform and  pmform/PmForm where I could
look for documentation or (more importantly) examples on pmforms?

The examples I find in pmform/pmform don't seem to be working for me - is
there some sort of ?action= I need to append or some other setup?  Or
perhaps I need to authorize somehow before the (:pmform .:) works?

Sorry - I'm probably being slow here.  I just learn best from examples and
I'm not seeing how these are working.

(The client example is what I'd like to see in action.  I feel like I should
be able to go to http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/ClientForm and see a
form which then saves some data somewhere.  I get that far and see a blank
page or can action=edit or action=source the clientpm and clientjoespizza
and etc to see the data, but I don't see any place where the data is being
used.)

Can anybody tell me how to get these working or else where I can go to see
some other similar examples in operation?

-Peter