[pmwiki-users] Fox authorization to post when user only has read access

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Jan 14 08:00:04 CST 2008

What you suggested works. But what I really want is a page-level
configuration. All along I've had a page configuration file set up,
and that has made no difference. (Maybe I don't know how to set up
page-level configurations.)

I have a file called MyGroup.MyPage.php which is in the local
directory that contains config.php. That file contains:

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$FoxAuth='read';

I would think readers of MyGroup.MyPage would thus be able to post
regardless of what I do in config.php - but they can't unless I grant
the authorization to all pages in config.php as you described.

Randy