[pmwiki-users] Issue with RSS feeds on password-protected pages

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:41:44 CST 2008

Hello Randy,

Thanks to your message. Indeed, immediately after your first message, I set
the page read attribute to @nopass and make it work.
Yet, I would appreciate to know if there is a way to authorize only RSS
feeds and no browsing of the page or "secured" RSS with a password.

Let me know if you have any idea. Kind regards,

Benoit

--
Wanderer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more; wanderer, there is
no road, the road is made by walking. By walking one makes the road, and