[pmwiki-users] Different webfeed content

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:38:30 CST 2008

Hello,

First a hopefully simple question, but I have no idea where to look
for the answer: How do I get linebreaks in feed content?
At the moment I have

$FeedFmt['rss']['item']['description'] = 'Change summary: ' .
'{$LastModifiedSummary}' . 'Page description: ' . '{$Description}';

but would like a double linebreak before "Page Description".

Then the main point: Is it possible to mix in one feed the formats of
contents? Meaning the "default" should be that the "description" of
the feed item is the summary of the lat change, but if the page turned
into a feed item is in a certain group (Blogs, or its subgroups), the
"description" is the entire text of the wikipage?

I've managed separate feeds, depending on the group of the page the
action=rss works on, but I can't think of a way to mix it into one
feed.

Anke