[pmwiki-users] Page List Two COlumn Output

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 08:52:37 CST 2008

Thursday, January 17, 2008, 2:07:08 PM, David Fionda wrote:

> I would have a list of documents that I would like to display in a page
> list.

> I want to use a format similar to the cookbook pages.

> Document File Name ( without group)                       Title ( a variable
> on each page)

> In a neat two column format

Have  a look at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site.PageListTemplates and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistTemplateSamples
for examples of different pagelist formats.

As you can see, the pagelist templates use wiki markup.
You can easily create your own, best save it in page
Site.LocalTemplates (create the page if it does not exist).
Then you can call it in your pagelist directive with
fmt=#twocolumns, and have it defined on  Site.LocalTemplates
like

[[#twocolumns]]
[[#twocolumnsend]]

for a tabular format you can try something like:

[[#twocolumns]]
(:template first:)
||width=75pct
||'''File Name''' ||'''Title''' ||
(:template each:)
||[[{=$FullName}|{=Name}]] ||{=FullName$:TitleVar} ||
[[#twocolumnsend]]

  ~Hans