[pmwiki-users] Include specific lines of text on a page

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 12:51:37 CST 2008

Friday, January 18, 2008, 6:07:32 PM, wiki question wrote:

> I would like to be able to include certain lines of text from a page or group of
> pages.

>   For example:

>   If a line of text in Groupname.pagename contains the text "Test Complete"
>   include that line in the current page.

you could surround your text with anchors, making an anchored
section, like

[[#mysection]]
some text
..
[[#mysectionend]]

and include it with

(:include Groupname.PageName#mysection:)

There are other ways of using the include directive, just read up on
it in the documentation:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/IncludeOtherPages

  ~Hans