[pmwiki-users] Converting From V1 to V2

Risner, Travis (Dublin) TRisner at checkfree.com
Mon Jan 21 09:38:43 CST 2008

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for responding.  I put the first part in there so pm would know that the compat1x.php is still needed in the next beta.

As to the H1, that's a good reminder.  I will add a note to our internal guidelines with your comments.

Travis

Travis Risner
Software Developer, Staff
CheckFree -- now part of Fiserv