[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and Wordpress on same domain

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Jan 22 10:33:06 CST 2008

In a flash of divine inspiration, when I finally figured out
what was wrong, I finally managed to configure things so that I
now have pmwiki running in a sub-folder with clean urls for both
WP and PmWiki (at least it seem to work).

Now on to create a theme that makes the site look the same.

                             jem

PS
My problem was that I had a fault .htaccess file in pmwiki and I
kept looking at WP's .htaccess file to fix the problem.
DS
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se