[pmwiki-users] New Skins... OT

Steve Glover steve at fell-services.net
Wed Jan 23 04:38:37 CST 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 22:31 -0500, DaveG wrote:
> I'm starting to look at what my next skin port will be. Top of my list
> right now is . However, there are a few other candidates I like the look
> of. And then I realized that part of the fun in doing skin ports is
> seeing other people using them. So I figured I'd see what skins other
> people might be interested in using.

And when you're tired of nice looking, well designed skins, there's
always StrangeBanana: http://www.jordbo.dk/strangebanana/generator.aspx

(but every now and again it throws up something quite nice: which you
need to save then and there, or you'll never see it again!)

Steve

Steve Glover at                          email: steve at fell-services.net
SDSS, EDINA, University of Edinburgh,          tel: +44 (0)131-650 2908
Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside,          fax: +44 (0)131-650 3308
Edinburgh EH9 1PR                          mobile: +44 (0) 7961 446 902