[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: Tagger

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Jan 27 11:06:51 CST 2008

I like this idea a lot. I implemented something 'slightly' similar on my
web page (mr2wiki.com) but it never really worked fully, and wasn't as
flexible. This however, has a lot of promise, so it's going to replace
what I had.

I particularly like this as we can now do some interesting GtD things,
like defining actions attributes inside a page:
   location:desk,home
   when:now,1week

Not quite sure yet how to tie these attribute to the actual action
though, but I like this idea a lot.

Thanks!

  ~ ~ David