[pmwiki-users] How to redirect to a user-chosen page

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Jan 29 14:53:52 CST 2008

Thanks, Hans,

What you suggested worked with a little adjustment (I'm not using
cleanURLs). For those who wish to try, this worked for me:

(:fox redirectform foxaction=display redirect=1:)
(:input hidden urlfmt pmwiki.php?n={$$target}:)
(:input text target size=30:)
(:input submit post "Go to page":)
(:foxend redirectform:)