[pmwiki-users] Disabling HTML on a page or a group?

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:19:37 CST 2008

Guys,

Is there a way to disable the EnableHTML function on one page or group?

Here is the scenario:
- I have a web site that is mostly read only, but also has a part where
users can add their content.
- I would like to enable some html tags on all my web pages, except the
sandbox and user area.
- Right now, I am using the scheme of enabling html on the whole site, but I
would like to be able to block the ability of the users to add their own
forms using the same tags.

Is there something that would allow a global enablehtml functionality, then
disable it in particular pages or groups?

If not, can I suggest it as a feature?

Z.

--
Check out my web site - www.words2u.net