[pmwiki-users] foxnotify delete

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Thu Jul 10 03:37:57 CDT 2008

hi Hans
thanks for the speedy response
lets see

i put a (:foxmessage:) on the resulting page (FoxNotifyLists.UserGroupA)
and received the expected msg: PERMISSION DENIED to delete on
FoxNotifyLists.Aaam!

and my FoxAuth is currently set to 'read'...

> But you say adding email adresses works correctly, only deleting does
> not. So there may be another issue.

yes, still the case...

i find it interesting that the page deletion stuff from
FoxPageManagement work pretty well - i presume because the user is
adding the term "delete", which results in the wiki. i wonder if the
permissions are currently looking more down on the more destructive/
straightforward acts of deletion...??

any ideas for where to start?
thanks,
adam