[pmwiki-users] foxnotify delete

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Thu Jul 10 04:15:46 CDT 2008

soooo,

even with:
if (CondAuth($pagename,'admin')) {
    $EnableFoxUrlInput = 'true';
    $FoxPagePermissions['*.*'] = 'all';
}
elseif (CondAuth($pagename,'edit')) {
	$EnableFoxUrlInput = 'true';
	$FoxPagePermissions['*.*'] = 'all';  // replace necessary to be able
to delete pages...
}
elseif (CondAuth($pagename,'read')) {
    $FoxPagePermissions['*.*'] = 'all';
}

i'm unable to delete from FoxNotifyLists.UserGroupA...
and in this case, there is no redirection - it stays on the
UserGroupA-Notify page, and no foxmessage is output...

do you think it possible to delete from one group to another with
different passwords set for each group?
wondering if there's a way for me to reconfigure FoxNotify so that
the notify info is actually stored within the user's own group?