[pmwiki-users] Highlight pagelist search results based on time thresholds

stevecrisp at gmail.com stevecrisp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 02:38:17 CDT 2008

Dear PmWiki's,

I'd like to be able to highlight pagelist search results based on a
series on time thresholds.  For example, let's assume hypothetically
I've set up two time thresholds; the first is 'in the last 7 days',
the second is 'in the last 30 days'.  I'd like to be able to run a
pagelist which allowed me to highlight pages that have changed between
these time thresholds.  In the attached file is an example of how I'd
like the pagelist to look.  For example this illustrates that the
first two items in red have changed within the last week and the
orange items have changed within the last month.

Big question .... is this possible in PmWiki?  I think this would be a
really nice feature making it easier for users to see what's changed
at a glance.

Regards,
-Steve.