[pmwiki-users] fox validation problem

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed Jul 16 08:50:55 CDT 2008

Hans schrieb:
> Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 10:14:42 AM, noskule wrote:
>

>> hi hans, I updated the code, and checked it against your Contacts and
>> some other forms. After submit the form without complete it,  I get a
>> textarea. It happens be all forms I checked.
>>

> fox.php is now updated to cope with this.
> In addition it is no longer required to use special names for edit
> forms called by foxedit.
>

>   ~Hans

Hi hans, I checked it know with the new version

* validation now works for creating new pages but not for edit an
existing page.
**  submitting an  existing page with an empty input redirects to view
mode without changes with the message "Please enter valid input!"

FoxContacts example:
http://netstreams.org/devel/cms/fox/pmwiki.php?n=Contacts.Contacts
Blogtest: http://netstreams.org/devel/cms/fox/pmwiki.php?n=Blog.Blog

I guess this has todo if one use the foxedit link. It works if the Form
is the current page but not if it's called via foxedit link

grz nos