[pmwiki-users] http/https upload attachements

Sofia M sofiam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:37:31 CDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm a completely new to any wiki's, so I'm still trying to understand
the system that was installed on our servers...
Here's a problem I'm encountering so far:

Our server is running PMwiki on a https secure site.  All pages that I
create and then link to have the proper 'https' in front of them.
However, there's an issue with uploading attachments to a page - when
I upload something to a page and do a (:attachlist:) - all attachments
point to 'http', not 'https', and, therefore, are not displaying

What setting should I change so the system 'knows' it's running on
https, not http?
I tried adding
$EnableLinkPageRelative = 1;
to config.php but that didn't do anything...

thanks,
Sofia