[pmwiki-users] Applying separate skin to Group?

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Jul 22 16:07:33 CDT 2008

> How can I apply a css and tmpl that are different
> from my standard style to a whole group?

Cameron,
load a skin folder into the /pub/skins/ folder. You might start
testing with one of the many skins available at the pmwiki.org site.
Then create a text file and name it Yourgroup.php (should be the name
of the Group you are going to apply that particular skin to).
Type
                 <?
                 $Skin = 'your skin name';
and save.
Now place Yourgroup.php file into /local/ folder.
Done!

Luigi