[pmwiki-users] Fox Forms and Show/Hide or ToggleHide

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 13:35:53 CDT 2008

Thursday, June 12, 2008, 7:13:31 PM, Scott Smith wrote:

> I fill-out the form, putting the following in the References textarea,

> (:togglehide image showtext="Show Floor Plan" hidetext="Hide image":)

> LFOA Floor Plan

> (:div id=image style="display:none":)

> Attach:Systems/lfoaflpln.jpg

> (:divend:)

you got various errors:

1. you can't post the toogle markup and a div markup into a standard
hidden PTV, they will break the PTV. you would need to use
a different type of PTV, which you may need to define first, for
instance a page section of form
[[#section]]
content
content
content
[[#sectionend]]

that could handle posted markup. foxedit.php defines such sectio PTVs.

2. I don't know why you got style="display:none" for your div. It
should not be necesssary, as togglehide hides the div initially.

  ~Hans