[pmwiki-users] Page question

Fri Jun 20 17:26:52 CDT 2008

Hello...

Right now we have a "Client" page with a list of our client names. If you click on a name it is linked to a page that requires a password. Each client page has a unique password. We're not using AuthUser, just the default attr for each page.

But what we'd like to do is have the password prompt show up as soon as you click on the main "Clients" page and then depending on the password entered it would take you to that specific clients page.

Is that overly difficult to achieve? I'd consider myself beginner to intermediate skill level with pmWiki but I have years of general Internet / programming experience, so picking up or using a new recipe is not a problem.

Thank you.