[pmwiki-users] attachtable questions

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sun Jun 22 17:01:02 CDT 2008

hi
i have two attachtable questions:

1:
How would one go about changing the display of filesize from bytes to
KB, or even to MB?

2:
After renaming, deleting, etc, how can I prevent attachtable from
redirecting to the confirmation on Group.Page?action=upload...? I'd
rather it just go back to the page where I was uploading from (in
this case, Group/Uploads)? In fact, I'd love to be able to have an
options field like this:
                  (:attachtable MyGroup.MyUploadPage
redirect=MyGroup.MyUploadPage#currentUploads:)

Is there an easy solution to making this possible, and maybe even
adding this as an option? - i took a look around and tried a few
solutions, all of which led to errors...

thanks a bunch,
adam