[pmwiki-users] Viewing Wiki on BlackBerry or iPhone

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Jun 24 16:35:16 CDT 2008

> I don't know if there are any other things that need to be considered,
> other than nix the Java and probably JavaScript.

As far as I can say, iPhone is usable with JavaScript *but* as there
is no mouse you have hard times navigating with onmouseover or similar
menus.
Navigation should be plain: tooltips navigation was not possible on
the iPhone I had for testing last week.
The system expects that you just click on the screen. If you simply
drag your finger on the scrin, then the screen itself is dragged, and
those navigation tools based on the pointer moving on the screen are
upset.

Luigi