[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF conflicts with FoxForum and EditMore recipies

stevecrisp at gmail.com stevecrisp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:29:13 CDT 2008

Pm Community,

I've installed and configured PublishPDF on the latest beta PmWiki and
noticed it conflicts with FoxForum and/or Edit More.

I use EditMore to add Page Title and Description to the edit form.
After installing PublishPDF (which works well) I noticed my edit forms

Also when looking at the off-the-shelf FoxForum I have configured I
odd formatting issues on the main Forum.Forum page and on the Topic
pages (see illustration 2 and 3 attached).

Does any know why PublishPDF effects this?

Thanks in advance,
-Steve.