[pmwiki-users] GuiEdit & GuiButtons combo

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sun Jun 29 18:56:58 CDT 2008

Hi
I've just combined the GuiEdit recipe with the GuiButtons recipe.
- GuiEdit allows for more & better-looking buttons to be added to
your 'edit' pages...
- GuiButtons allows for the (:guibuttons:) markup, so that you can
add buttons pages wherever you want, and that will display in non-
edit-mode (which is good for pages with FoxCommentBox).

I've uploaded a version where the two are now combined, with the
smileys also integrated, and easily turned off and on with a $Smileys
= true/false...

for details and downloads: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/
GuiEdit#guiedit_guibtns_combo

Ps - I've never uploaded anything like this before, so I don't know
if my GNU disclaimers and citing methods are up to par. Please let me
know if there are better ways to do this...

best,
adam

. . .

a at plus1plus1plus.org