[pmwiki-users] List all groups on a site?

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:59:31 CST 2008

Hi Hans,

Thanks for that. Actually, I had seen that option on the pagelist
documentation but I would like to configure the template myself, i.e.
(:pagelist fmt=#mygrouptemplate :)

Do you know how this can be efficiently done?

Kind regards,

Benoit

--
Wanderer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more; wanderer, there is
no road, the road is made by walking. By walking one makes the road, and