[pmwiki-users] Music Recipe Update - Feedback - Question about pmwiki resolution

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Mon Mar 3 17:59:08 CST 2008

Second Feedback:
*mp3 and wav seem to be generated correctly, what I have seen on the
places where I only used (:abcm:) without parms.

Is there a reason for the behavior, that all intermediat Files are
deleted when making an "edit".
For me it would be more sensefull to cleare the "Cache" bevor saving,
and only when the contents (the ABC-Notation) changes.

***
Question, may be somebody can give me a quick hint.
How is it possible to use pmwikimarkup and internalisation inside a
recipe-routine?.
I have looked at a few routines, but I don't see it at the moment.

regards
Patrick Ogay