[pmwiki-users] security documentation for recipes

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Mar 4 01:35:27 CST 2008

Is there any documentation where I can read up on the appropriate guidelines
for implementing effective security while writing recipes?

My understanding has been that as long as I go through the
RetrieveAuthPage() and UpdatePage() functions for ALL page-reading &
page-writing operations that they will enforce pmwiki authorizations &
security on my behalf.  Is that accurate?  Or do I need to check certain
authorizations explicitly?

-Peter