[pmwiki-users] filelist & pagelist fmt

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Wed Mar 5 23:45:26 CST 2008

Interesting.
On the one hand I'd rather have a filelist that functions exactly
like a pagelist (with no need for extra files - they already exist in
whatever i've uploaded..., etc)...
But on the other hand, this idea actually works semi-perfectly for
the project I'm currently developing - I'm hoping to have individual
pages for some (though not all) of the files that are uploaded (kind
of like how the Cookbook is structured).

Anyhow, my earlier question still stands, but I'm off to also
investigate this lead.
Thanks Carlos!
adam