[pmwiki-users] How to report bugs

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:32:47 CST 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Simon <nzskiwi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tegan
>
> this is an interesting point.
> I feel the questions page is more accessible than searching the mailing
> list,

It is, or would be if the questions posed there were consistently
reviewed and responded to.  You are one of the few knowlegable people
who seems to look at it and post to it regularly.  Many of the
questions there really need responses from a community of users, which
the list provides.  Many of the questions there have had no response
from anyone at all.