[pmwiki-users] How to Get Rid of PmWiki's Hardcoded Styles and Markup?

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Mon Mar 10 18:16:48 CDT 2008

I'm certain that I used to know how to do this, but it's been a
couple years since I've used PmWiki.

I want to *completely* suppress all styling information PmWiki puts
out. Everything. I don't want the style information in the header,
and I don't want any of PmWiki's CSS classes in my HTML tags.

I'd also like to know how to get rid of the superfluous divs it seems
to be fond of littering about. These seem to have something to do
with some theory of how white space should be handled, but it only
destroys my styling.

Help! Please!

Thanks,

Andy