[pmwiki-users] Problems showing long wikipages

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Thu Mar 13 03:16:40 CDT 2008

Am 12.03.2008 um 19:35 schrieb Patrick R. Michaud:

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 05:24:47PM +0100, Laurent Meister wrote:
>>
>> I tried the second also, without any results.
>> ini_set('pcre.backtrack_limit', 1000000); was already set in the
>> config.php. Adding the second line changed nothing.
>
> Hmm.  Note that the lines I gave are 1 million (1 followed by
> six zeroes), while the PHP default is 100,000.
>
>> Still a little confused...
>
> If that's not the issue, then I'm a bit confused as well.
> How long does it take PmWiki to save the pages?
>
> Pm

Yes!  I noted the six zeros. :-)

I just looked on the saving time for the (or specially for this page).
Saving the page with the actual content (22 sections) it takes
approximately 15 seconds to save it.

If I delete the entire page and try to post the total content the page
should have (all 24 sections) it only takes 5 seconds (and no content
will be saved).

If you asked for the time because of the maximum execution time, so I
have to mention that we have set in the config.php:
ini_set('max_execution_time', 120);

Laurent (kt007)