[pmwiki-users] How to search in the mailing-list archive!

Cosimo Guglielmucci Cosimo.Guglielmucci at poste.it
Thu Mar 13 05:23:49 CDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm new to pmwiki,
and setting up a Farm I'm warned with:

    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
    (output started at
    D:/.../pmwiki/firstWiki/index.php:1) in
    D:/.../pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1075

The provider hosting my wiki has turned off all the error messages, now.
The same operation( extremely simple: the same of the help )
that I've made on my laptop didn't give me the error message,
 do you think the settings for php on the laptop exclude the error messages?

I think this problem has just solved on the mailing-list.
And like this many other problem I'll face-off in next steps.

How can I retrive the right messages off of the archive?
Searchig with google give me just 1 link to 'pmwiki-users' with many other of other sites.

Thank you.
Cosimo LAj G.