[pmwiki-users] Site.EditForm and UserAuth2 issues

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri Mar 14 23:06:22 CDT 2008

Matt,

If I recall correctly, PmWiki recommends that you not rename
pmwiki.php to index.php. Instead, put this line as the sole line in
index.php:

<?php include('pmwiki.php');

That way updates will work. I don't know if there are other reasons
for it. It probably won't fix your problem.

Site.EditForm is the correct page. Are you sure that your page changes
have been saved? Maybe put in "TEST TO SEE IF THIS APPEARS" on the
form, to see. Even if you're not editing, you can view the page to see
what has been saved. If you can see it when you view the page, but not
when you edit, then clearly the problem is somewhere you are loading
the wrong copy of EditForm. (I think wikilib.d contains a default copy.)

If that's the case, check your config.php for anything that might
override the usual bindings. Maybe that's where the problem is.

Randy