[pmwiki-users] w.Bloggar & xmlrpc, ...

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Sun Mar 16 20:57:17 CDT 2008

Is this why I get this warning from the W3C validator?:

Character Encoding mismatch!

The character encoding specified in the HTTP header (iso-8859-1) is
different from the value in the <meta> element (utf-8). I will use
the value from the HTTP header (iso-8859-1) for this validation.

http://tinyurl.com/2vjk34

Is there something I should change?

Andy