[pmwiki-users] Is there a way to tell foxdelete where to redirect?

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sun Mar 23 05:49:03 CDT 2008

The results of using foxdelete are indeed seen directly: the line
disappears. For example, a death-row prisoner deletes his or her name
from a list of people to be executed in the morning. But has the name
actually been removed? The prisoner wants to see, instead of
unexpectedly go to the top of the long page. :)

Randy