[pmwiki-users] auto-upload using fox?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 06:16:14 CDT 2008

Friday, March 28, 2008, 10:01:25 AM, martin at kerz.org wrote:

> as I see it, upload permissions should be taken from the standard
> permissions. More options leads often to more confusion. :-)

> Your plan sound reasonable. I'm really looking forward to using it. Do
> you intend to allow multiple attachements in one fox form?

Yes. you could have several input file boxes in the page.
The UploadForm recipe already allows this.
I hope to improve on it so every file box can have a rename box as
well. And the upload process should run after the page posting
process, and take advantage of any input variable substitutions.

The main reason fox can't do uploads now is that for file uploads a
different content type needs to be set inside the html form tag.
So I will add a parameter which will switch this.
And create a foxupload.php script (modfied from UploadForm) as an
add-on.

  ~Hans