[pmwiki-users] [powertools] questions, ...

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 07:00:22 CDT 2008

Friday, March 28, 2008, 9:49:56 AM, Stéphane Heckel wrote:

> questions :
> - any way to have an additional output format like CRLF ?

You could easily create your own version.
The last code line in the function determines the comma separation,
so you could modify this:
        return implode(",", $plist);
Perhaps I should add a separator option: sep= which gets used in this
last line?

> - I didn't find a way to produce a list of groups only ?

Groups as in group names only for when there is at least one page of
any sort?

  ~Hans